International Engineering Trainee (m/f/d)
As an Engineering Trainee (m/f/d), our 24-month International Engineering Trainee Program* aims at introducing you to and preparing you for a future leadership career within Bayer’s global technology community with a wide range of challenging, cross-divisional and cross-functional roles and responsibilities as well as a strong, supportive global network. Right from the start, our International Engineering Trainee Program offers you an unlimited contract with a flexible starting date.
You will focus on and proactively contribute in various engineering and technology assignments that strengthen our manufacturing capabilities in alignment with our product supply.
If you are interested in exploring Bayer's world of engineering and fulfill the below requirements, we are looking forward to your application!
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will gain diverse experience and insights in rotational assignments and make contributions in the areas of engineering, process technology and maintenance of production facilities
- You will also get further insights into areas closely related to engineering and manufacturing - e.g. technical procurement, operational excellence, quality or HSE
- Moreover you will have the opportunity to discover different areas at Bayer ranging from production of active (pharmaceutical) ingredients, formulation, filling and packaging to seeds production and processing; we will customize your program to match your skills best with Bayer's business needs
- You will work at our headquarters and various manufacturing sites, both in and outside of Germany, helping you to build your network
- You will be encouraged to proactively give feedback, share your ideas and expertise and foster knowledge exchange and networks across sites, regions and functions
- An experienced Bayer engineering manager will guide you throughout the trainee program, who will help you identify career opportunities, give you feedback on your performance and work with you to define career development measures and goals
- You will receive customized onboarding/ training modules to help you prepare for a future leadership career within Bayer’s global technology community
WHO YOU ARE
- You are about to finish or have a master's degree/Ph.D. in an engineering discipline (chemical/pharmaceutical engineering, bio-/biochemical engineering, process technology/engineering, automation/robotics engineering, mechanical engineering) with excellent results
- Moreover, you are passionate about engineering and demonstrate leadership potential, are flexible, welcome new opportunities, build partnerships, work collaboratively across cultures and meet shared objectives
- You have gained initial operational experience (i.e. through internships) in one or more of the relevant areas
- Furthermore you have acquired international and intercultural experience, either during your studies or via internships abroad
- You are internationally mobile and have the ambition to pursue an international leadership career in the area of engineering
- A strategic way of thinking characterizes you and moreover you are highly committed and prepared to assume responsibility
- Excellent communication skills (fluency in English, both written and spoken and an additional language is a plus) complete your profile
If you are interested in gaining experience in a dynamic, innovative and global company, we are looking forward to receiving your online application in English, including cover letter, CV and references by June, 30th 2022. Please be advised that the selection process including telephone interviews will start in July, with the assessment center taking place on September 20th/21st, 2022. We aim for a start of the program in the 4th quarter of 2022 or the 1st quarter of 2023 (flexible starting dates).
*The International Engineering Trainee Program offers a variety of trainee career tracks, i.e. Engineering, Pharmaceutical Production and Quality Assurance. These tracks were specifically designed to prepare you - based on your field(s) of study and focus, degree, skillset and personal career aspirations - for a future leadership career within the respective focus area of Bayer’s global technology community.
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.