Field Service Engineer
Responsibilities / Tasks
Want to join us to contribute to a better world? #PeopleofGEA
We are looking for a Field Service Engineer to join our team in Halle.
GEA is one of the largest suppliers for the food and beverage processing industry and a wide range of other process industries. Approximately 18,000 employees in more than 50 countries contribute significantly to GEA’s success. Come and join us! We offer interesting and challenging tasks, a positive working environment working in international teams and opportunities for personal development and growth in a global company.
The Field Service Engineer is part of the Technical Service Solid Dosage team in Halle and reports to the Team Leader Technical Service Compression.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Field Service Engineer manages independently the assigned service interventions on site in a timely and qualitative manner.
Is responsible, together with his/her co-workers Customer Service Account Managers and Field Service Engineers, for preparation, execution and reporting on the various service interventions and projects assigned.
- Develops a feeling for operation of the installation, the process aspects, and can grow into more advanced services on the long term.
- Is responsible, together with his/her co-workers Service Account Managers and Field Service Engineers, for achieving customer satisfaction and customer service KPI’s, as well as developing local service capabilities in region and countries with local GEA Branches
- Build relationships and proactively monitors and improves customer satisfaction
- Need a good understanding of the customer situation
- Build a relationship and maximize the chances of success for each opportunity.
Your Profile / Qualifications
- Bachelor or master’s degree Electro Mechanics or equivalent by experience
- Experience / strong interest in all machine building aspects: application knowledge, process engineering, electronics and controls, mechanical engineering, business operation and organization
- Accurate, no nonsense attitude and able to take responsibility for customer service projects and satisfaction
- Enthusiastic, service oriented and flexible team player with commercial affinity
- Prepared to travel frequently
- Fluent knowledge of languages (NL / F / E / D)
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
Dies ist eine gecrawlte Stellenanzeige von dritten Jobbörsen. Wir bieten hierfür keinen Support, können diese aber jederzeit offline stellen. Für weitere Informationen: Datenschutzhinweise und Kontaktformular.